用英文教宝宝爬楼梯,一次一个台阶别踩空了开声控灯别跺脚
作者:小雅和英美友人
Taking the Stairs 走楼梯
Age 0-3 0-3岁
▎Going Up the Stairs 上楼梯
Mom: Since you can walk very well now,
妈妈:你现在走路走得很好 了,
let"s try going up the stairs .
咱们试试爬楼梯 吧。
Let"s go together
咱们一起走 ,
so I can help you.
这样我可以帮 你。
Please hold on to the railing with one hand
一只手扶着护栏 ,
and hold my hand with the other.
另一只手拉着 我的手 。
When the rail on the top is high,
最上面的扶手 太高的时候,
you can hold on to the bars below.
你可以扶着底下的栏杆 。
Now step up with one foot
现在往上迈 一只脚,
and up again with the other.
然后再往上迈 另外一只。
Well done ,
很好 ,
keep going .
继续 。
Go slowly
慢点 ,
so you don"t trip or fall
这样才不会绊着 、摔着 ,
and hurt your knees .
伤到膝盖 。
Watch where you put your feet.
看着 脚下。
We don"t want to miss the step .
不要踩空 了。
Focus !
专心 !
Don"t look around .
不要东张西望 。
There you go .
对了 。
Child: Up we go !
宝宝:上来了 !
Mom: Yes, we have already gone up one floor .
妈妈:嗯,我们已经爬了一层 了。
Are you tired ?
你累 吗?
We can rest a moment
咱们可以休息一会 ,
and move on in a little bit.
一会再继续 。
Child: No, I"m not.
宝宝:不,我不累。
Mom: Good job !
妈妈:真棒 !
▎Going Down the Stairs 下楼梯
Mom: When you go down the stairs ,
妈妈:你下楼 的时候,
I will stand in front of you.
我会站在 你前面 。
If you fall down ,
如果你摔了 ,
I can catch you.
我能接住 你。
We are at the third floor ,
我们在三层 ,
and we have two floors to go down
需要下 两层,
to get to the first floor.
才能到 一层。
These stairs are a bit steep for you.
这个楼梯对你来说有点陡 。
You really need to be careful .
你一定要小心 。
Don"t step on the edge of the stair,
不要踩得那么靠边 ,
or you might fall off .
不然容易摔下去 。
Off指离开楼梯。
You made it !
你成功了 !
You can say goodbye to your era of crawling up and down the stairs on all-fours.
你可以和用四肢爬 着上下楼的时代说拜拜了。
Age 3 and Above 3岁以上
Mom: The elevator is out of service.
妈妈:电梯 坏了。
Let"s take the stairs .
咱们走楼梯 吧。
Child: Sure!
宝宝:好呀!
Stomp !
咚 !
Lights on !
灯亮了 !
Mom: When you turn on the voice-activated light ,
妈妈:你开声控灯 的时候,
don"t stomp your feet .
不要跺脚 。
It will bother or disturb the neighbors.
会吵扰 到邻居的。
Just clap your hands once,
拍 一下手 ,
and the light will be turned on .
灯就亮 了。
Child: I am going to jump down !
宝宝:我要跳下来 了!
Mom: No, we don"t jump down the stairs .
妈妈:不行,我们不能从楼梯上往下跳 。
It is not safe .
这样不安全 。
You need to step down one stair at a time
你要一次下一阶台阶 ,
and slowly, okay?
慢慢地,好吗?
Don"t take two steps at a time.
不要一次下两个台阶 。
表示台阶时,既可以用stair,也可以用step。
Also, we should never run up or down the stairs either
另外,咱们也不能在楼梯上跑 ,
because that could be dangerous .
因为这样很危险 。
Child: Okay, but that"s boring .
宝宝:好的,但是这样很无聊 。
Mom: I know, but it keeps you safe .
妈妈:我知道,但是这样能保证安全 。
Another good rule is
另外一个规则 是,
never play on or around the stairs as well, okay?
也不要在 楼梯上面或者附近玩 ,好吗?
Child: Okay, Mommy, I will be safe around the stairs .
宝宝:好的,妈妈,我会在楼梯上 注意安全。
Mom: Hey, don"t lean over the railing.
妈妈:嗨,身体 不要探过 护栏。
You could fall over it.
你会翻下去 的。
Child: I was just trying to see how many floors we have left .
宝宝:我就是想看看还剩 几层。
Mom: You can look at the number sign on each floor.
妈妈:你可以看每一层的数字标识 。
Seems like another rule to be added -
看来还要加 一条规则——
Do not lean over the rail .
不要探过栏杆扶手 。
更多相关英文,请查看:
带宝宝坐电梯的英文,按钮亮了、叮的一声、先下后上怎么说?
带宝宝坐扶梯的英文,迈上去、站稳、右侧站立怎么说?
点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习衣食住行玩相关的30个场景的亲子英文,自创家庭英语环境! 【当当】你和宝宝说英语 ¥47.5 购买